Friday, March 12, 2010

Shipping a car-Total Car $850

As a reminder, the price quote to ship your 2007 Toyota Camry from Bearsdale, IL to Emeryville, CA is $850.
*IMPORTANT INFO: PICK UP(s)ARE AVERAGING 3 DAYS ONLY* Call me today to set up your FREE reservation. NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED upfront.
If the vehicle is not availble now you can call TODAY to reserve your date.
My name is SARAH and I will be assisting you with your transport. I understand how customers want to conduct business and we have a great track record in helping them accomplish their goals..
This is an ALL INCLUSIVE which means this price includes all taxes, tolls, fuel, 100% Insurance, Door to Door Shipping, and Direct Service (one truck one driver all the way) there will be no additional charges. I will also provide you with a FREE ONLINE TRACKING SYSTEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment